To get to your Master Class with Sally Wiener Grotta, you'll need a car to get to the Pennsylvania Pocono Mountains, where you can stay in any of several resorts, country inns, B&Bs or motels.
Travel & Accommodations
Master Classes The Studio Tuition Future Classes
You'll need a car to get to Sally's studio which is:
- Near Interstates 80, 84 and 81
- 2 hours from New York City
- 2 ½ hours from Philadelphia
- 2 hours from Newark Airport (EWR)
- 1 ¼ hours from Lehigh Valley Airport (ABE)
- 45 minutes from the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Airport (AVP)
- 40 minutes from the Martz Trailways Delaware Water Gap (PA) bus station
- In the neighborhood of Scranton, Wilkes-Barre and Stroudsburg, PA
- The French Manor, a 5-star country inn and spa only 5 minutes up the hill
- Comfort Inn, which is like any Interstate-side motel, and less than 10 minutes away
- Skytop Lodge, a large, 4-star rambling mountain resort with all the amenities, about 15 minutes away
- Within a half hour of the studio are numerous other Poconos resorts, inns, B&Bs and motels
This gallery has no photos to display yet.
Let's hope it gets good ones soon!